EPS Pollination Services
MBK’s Register of Hives for Pollination
Let us help source superior pollination hives for your operation
We run a register of EPS and Regular hive users seeking work in pollination.
A well prepared EPS hive is a formidable unit for pollination work because
- First and foremost, hives winter better and will be stronger for early crops.
- Hive health is generally superior and colonies more productive.
- Hives can raise brood more effectively in colder temperatures which can improve bee numbers.
- On colder days the bees are warmer and so will generally fly more freely.
These are of course principles reliant on a beekeeper maintaining good strains of bees and leaving sufficient pollen and nectar stores in the hive.
We know a range of beekeepers who may be interested in your work.
Let us find superior pollination contractors for you.
Because doing something better shouldn’t be harder
We are looking to work with farmers who:
- Have an integrated pest management program for their crop
- Understand the role of pollinators in their crop
- Are good communicators
- Prepared to document the relationship with a contract
- Look after our bees
We have pollination experience in:
- Hybrid Canola
- Faba/Broad Beans
Pollination Broking and Quality Assurance Services
A Service for farmers and Beekeepers.
Reduce costs and improve service provision.
Allow us to match your proposal to an ideal partner.
Modern Beekeeping EPS Pollination Services
If you are interested in long term relationships for pollination servicesat an agreed price with beekeepers using EPS we would like to hear from you.
Options for smaller and budget pollination jobs
Manage Your Own Hives
We love our work
We are a team of collaborating beekeepers. Our aim is to support others as well as ourselves and to provide an excellent service that customers can measure and see.
Liason & Contract Management
From Our Customers
We found the set of fruit around the hives to be better.
We will definitely keep using pollination for our orchard.
Our avocado trees need bees for pollination.
Myles turned up on time with strong hives.
Get In Touch
Drop us a line and we can get back to you.
749 Caves Rd
Anniebrook WA 6280
0401 533 336